6.10.2013

BIRTH STORY.


What's the deal with birth stories you ask? 
I say that the day you give birth to a human is just as exciting, amazing, wonderful, crazy etc... as the day you say "I do". One minute it's in your belly, and then BAM! There's a baby in your arms! 
I know what you may be thinking... "Yeah, but on my wedding day I had my hair and makeup professionally done, and I wore the world's most amazing dress, and I looked like a princess." 
I totally feel that. I loved being a bride too. But trust me when I say that there is nothing more beautiful than a woman who has just given birth to a baby. Ask any dad. It's really true. 
That's why you deserve to have a photographer to document your birth story. To be able relive every beautiful, rewarding moment. 



Lets get down to the nitty gritty...
Obviously I will only photograph what you tell me to. If you want me to be, I will be in the delivery room for the most exciting part -- through it all. Or, I can come right after you deliver, for those not wanting delivery coverage. I have seen and photographed a natural birth start to finish, and it was amazing. I would love to photograph yours, and would be so honored if you picked me to document your birth story. I want to make your big day one that you can remember and cherish always.



Please contact me to discuss rates.

No comments:

Post a Comment